Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 3- Cheyenne Moscoso

Zach and Nina playing soccer with some of the boys at the orphanage.

Jazzi with a girl from the orphanage

Rachelle with some of the girls in their room
Some of the girls helping prepare food to serve to the kids

Today was just amazing! We went tot the market today. We went shopping and ate fish tacos, it was amazing too! After the market, we went to the first orphanage and the people were just awesome. I get to hang out with the kids and share God's love to them. The kids were really sweet and I just love hanging out with them. After the first orphanage we went to our second one. It was different because most of the kids were just so young and the place was kind of unorganized than the first one. But it's amazing how God's love was just overflowing and it was just really cool to get to hang out with the kids even though they didn't talk that much, we were able to unite with them by God's love for each and everyone of us. When we went to the trenches it was just so humbling and when I saw that they were so content with everything that they have even though they didn't have everything. I think it encourages me to be more content with what I have and not to be selfish. I just thank God for showing me how His love is just unfailing and true.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i agree.....and cutting onions made me cry...i cut them at both orphange's

Post a Comment