Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day2-Carly Donohue

Today was AMAZING!!! I could really feels God's presence while we were working on the house. There were soo many people who I was encouraged by it just made me want to work even harder. Like some of the people from the team were shoveling dirt and a couple of kids from the house that we were building came to help us shovel and it was just an encouraging moment for me. So far this trip and God are changing my life in so many ways that I wouldn't even expect. This such an eye opening experience for me and I can't wait to see what the Lord has for me for the rest of the week so then I can share this life changing experience with the people at my school, my neighborhood, and in life.
Just keep praying for me that God will show is Love and Beauty to me and that I will remember before I get up in the morning is to always think of Micah 6:8 which says "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord has required of you? Love justice, do kindness, and walk humbly with Him." Just keep praying that before I get each morning here and at home that this verse will come to my mind. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

carly,
you have a beautiful , kind spirit. i am so proud of you ! uncle

Post a Comment