Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 5- Nesrine (Nina)

Today, like everyday, was amazing! This whole trip in general has been such a huge blessing for us all to let the LORD break us, use us, and lead us. We got to go to this huge hill with a cross on the top and it was awesome. It was so amazing to just fellowship, worship, and seek God's face up there. I could really feel God's presence today, and in the whole trip in general. I wish all of you could somehow experience what we have this week, because it was quite life changing and awesome. Just having God work through us to spread His love here and having Him open our hearts was incredible. I think it is going to be pretty weird going back home, at least for me. I'm really going to miss Tijuana and all the people here, but at the same time, I'm praying that God will fill me up with a passion to serve Him everywhere I go. I'm praying that God will continue to fill us up with His amazing and unfathomable love and that we will not lose sight of what we have experienced here. God's love is amazing and He has blessed us all so much. I am so grateful to have been able to be a part of this trip, and I'm already excited to go next year, if it is God's Will.

much love,
Nesrine (Nina)

0 comments:

Post a Comment